NDBX Real Estate Product Blog

News and Talk about our upcoming Real Estate Web 2.0 Application Copyright 2008 © Property Reflections - All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Realty-Juggler?? Hosting Provided Selected!

So after months of looking and research, I have choosen servint as our hosting provder. And so far it been great.

I'm still harding working code beta one of Property Reflections , I will have more info on beta one soon!

On ActiveRain - I can cross this thread about Realty-Juggler .

The RJ interface is, in my opinion, ugly and amateurish looking and comes with the clumsiness that is natural to ugly, amateurish interfaces. TP7i is just so professionally designed and works very well and more intuitively (to me, anyway).
by by David Stewart


http://activerain.com/blogsview/220155/Realty-Juggler

if people are leaving top producer for something like Realty-Juggler, then Property Reflections should grow like gamebusters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home