NDBX Real Estate Product Blog

News and Talk about our upcoming Real Estate Web 2.0 Application Copyright 2008 © Property Reflections - All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 28, 2007

And the Journey Beings...

Welcome to the first post to the new NDBX Product Blog. My name is Bryan Newton Lead Developer and Founder of ndbx. The goal of this blog is to provide some insight into our development process as I develop my new web application (Property Reflections). My day job as a web developer does not always allow me to work on this project as much as I would like. But I'm going to be working on this at nights and on the weekends. I hope to be able to complete this project sometime around May 2008. So what is Property Reflections? It's a web 2.0 based real estate application = ) . Future blog posting well provide more information Property Reflections.

I'm going to be posting at least once every two weeks provide updates and news on the development of my application. So join my rss feed and come along for the ride.

If you are a real estate agent/broker and would like a info about this application just email me at ndbx (at) austin dot rr dot com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home