NDBX Real Estate Product Blog

News and Talk about our upcoming Real Estate Web 2.0 Application Copyright 2008 © Property Reflections - All Rights Reserved

Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Genesis

Happy New Year! I'm officially starting the design of the Property Reflections web application. So far I have a number of mockups done in photoshop (which I may post a small preview soon) and mapped out the basic architecture of the application.

I have been contemplating if I would going to using php5(+ a framework) or ruby on rails. I have officially decided that I'm going to use ruby on rails develop this application(don't worry I still love php).

I'm still looking for an hosting partner for my application -so if you know any good Dedicated hosting services let me know! So in our next post we'll talk more about Property Reflections, what is it? and what does it have to do with real estate? and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home